Video Game Music Strikes a Bigger Chord
In mid-June, Senator John McCain (R-Ariz.) appeared in a campaign ad condemning war and recounting his own five-year ordeal as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. Not much about it was new, so voters who watched the video on YouTube (GOOG) might have missed what bloggers at GamePolitics.com heard: music playing in the background from the first-person shooter video game, Medal of Honor: European Assault.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks