Philippe Starck on Design and Politics
Philippe Starck, one of the world's best-known contemporary designers, has created interiors for luxury hotels, restaurants, condos, and weekend homes. Objects he has designed include plastic Louis Ghost chairs, AK-47 gun lamps, and a whole host of everyday items, such as a spider-like chrome juice squeezer for Alessi, noodles for Panzani, mineral-water bottles, toothbrushes, luggage, a motorcycle, a mega-yacht, and a new euro coin in honor of France's presidency of the European Union.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020