Movers: Alcoa, VMware, Office Depot, Indymac, Novartis
Alcoa (AA) reports second quarter net income of $546 million, or $0.66 per share, on revenue of $7.6 billion. That beat analysts' consensus forecast of 65 cents for EPS and $7.37 billion in revenue. EPS was $0.37 in first quarter 2008 and or $0.81 in the same quarter a year ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself