Movers: Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Yahoo, Microsoft, Marshall & Ilsley, UBS
Reuters reports that shares of Fannie Mae (FNM) and Freddie Mac (FRE) are plunging on concern the companies need to raise more capital amid larger-than-expected losses. Lehman believes that a pending accounting change could also force FNM and FRE to boost capital by an additional $46 billion and $29 billion, respectively.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders