General Motors Sheds Brands--Buying Brands From Chrysler Is Unlikely.By
Well, I’ve have better ideas than that of GM buying the one or two Chrysler brands that might survive this downturn. Turns out that GM is looking to sell several brands of its own—from Hummer to Saturn and maybe Buick and Saab too.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders