The Master of Getting Things DoneJena Mcgregor
A quick introduction to David Allen for folks who don’t know him. This widely followed author and consultant on Getting Things Done (often known as GTD) has begun blogging here at BusinessWeek’s Time Management blog, starting today. Allen, who has been called a “messiah” of productivity and the “touchstone of the life-hacking movement,” has a rabid following among people looking for a system for, well, getting things done. To get introduced to Allen’s ideas, check out his site, his first post, and of course, stay tuned here for more.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis