A Mislabeled ProblemDavid Allen
“Too much stuff to deal with” is the typical presenting issue declared by most professionals who lament their stress and fatigue. That’s an inappropriate diagnosis, though, and one that leads to “organizing” as an incomplete if not ineffective solution. The problem is not volume of incoming detail – it’s too much “potential meaning.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States