Chrysler's Image Problem is a Reality for CerberusBy
Chrysler is in a bad way. Sure, there are the basic metrics that don’t bode well for the automaker. Sales were down around 36% in June, the biggest decline in the industry. It just made use of a line of credit from minority owner Daimler (yes, it’s true it had to use it or lose it). It’s lineup is way way out of line with the current trend toward smaller, more fuel efficient vehicles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay