Can Millennials Handle Criticism?David Stillman and Lynne Lancaster
You sit down to review a new employee using the customary forms, processes, and procedures. Only this time you are reviewing a Millennial for the first time. You get to the section where you comment on “room for improvement”—or in HR speak “an area of opportunity”—and you share with the Millennial where s/he is not performing up to par. You expect to move on to the next section only to discover that the Millennial is shell shocked with the bad (or in your opinion constructive) news. In fact, there are tears!
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy