Starbucks to Close 600 Stores - Will It Be Enough?Burt Helm
Is this the end of the old Starbucks-on-every-corner joke? It should be. It’s time to stop thinking about Starbucks as a hot growth company and more like a (sorry, Howard) McDonald’s-like blue chip that posts strong numbers, suffers through hard times, and, yes, fires folks sometimes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States