Movers: NDS Group, H&R Block, France Telecom, Mesa Air, Del Monte
NDS Group PLC (NNDS) confirms that it has received a takeover proposal from News Corp. (NWS) and two newly incorporated companies formed by funds advised by Permira Advisers for $60 per share per ADS. S&P downgrades to hold from strong buy. RBC Capital reiterates outperform.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap