Why 'How' Matters More Than Ever
In the 21st century, how we do what we do matters more than what we do. Products and services remain vital, but they now take a backseat to human connection. This principle is central to thriving in our hyper-connected world, and I believe it applies to all levels of human endeavor and business interactions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner