No Decline for Business Hotels in 2008
If you pay attention to headlines or the lead items on the nightly news, it would be easy to conclude that the sky was falling, at least economically. Combine this doom-and-gloom talk of a recession with the well-documented problems of the airline industry, and it would be natural to conclude that the lodging business would be equally afflicted.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas