Issue: Liberty Mutual, Doing the Right Thing
Insurance company Liberty Mutual had an ambitious goal in late 2005: to become one of the five largest auto insurers in the U.S. In the auto insurance business since 1918, Liberty Mutual was in the top 10, but it was seeing its market share shrink rather than grow. And it was seeing itself outspent on advertising by the dominant players by a margin of 5 to 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’