Global Banks Target Indian Investors
The Indian economy is getting hammered. Since January, the rupee has weakened 9%. The stock market capitalization (BusinessWeek.com, 1/22/08) has shrunk 32% and is currently hovering at its lowest level since June of last year. Inflation, at 11%, is at a 13-year high. At least in the short term, the India growth story is seriously in danger.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses