Are You a Certified Jerk? Take the ARSE and Find OutRobert Sutton
One of the most popular and fun things we’ve done since publishing The No Asshole Rule is to put the self-test from Chapter 4 online. I worked with Guy Kawasaki and the folks at Electric Pulp on this little project. Guy, who has a way with words, suggested that we call it the ARSE (Asshole Rating Self-Exam) and the Electric Pulp people made it work online. I confess that it isn’t a validated test, but the behaviors are based on those described and studied in research on bullying. Over 150,000 people have completed it. If you want to find if you are certified asshole, give the ARSE a try here.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’