Marcial: Strong Signals for Qualcomm
Tech stocks haven't exactly been stellar performers of late, but shares of Qualcomm (QCOM) have been on fire in spite of the distempered, volatile stock market. Vaulting higher since mid-March, when it traded at around $38 a share, Qualcomm's stock had sprinted to $50 by June 19, before easing to $48 the next day. But don't think the party is over.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's