Making Your Point Through Numbers
To motivate listeners, your ideas must be memorable. Statistics and numbers can act as supporting points for your key message, but numbers and statistics aren't necessarily meaningful on their own. The key is to place numbers in a context your listeners can understand, making your presentations far more persuasive. Which speakers and companies are good at this, and how do they do it? Let's look at some examples.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’