Movers: Citigroup, WaMu, Continental Airlines, Coventry Health, Huntsman
Citigroup (C) reportedly says it could take more hits from exposure to troubled bond insurers and risk credit products in the second quarter; it warns that it sees "substantial additional" markdowns on CDOs and potential write-downs in the second quarter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's