Frank Tyneski, Director of IDSA, Talks About Design.By
Check out the great video pod interview with Frank Tyneski, the new head of the Industrial Designers Society of America. He talks about moving from push to pull, the promise of smell (oh yeah), education, strategy and more.
Great to hear him just weeks before we announce the winners of the 2008 IDEA gold, silver and bronze awards. We have some fascinating surprises.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Under Fire and Losing Trust, Facebook Plays the Victim
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Fed Lifts Rates, Steepens Path Through 2020 for More Hikes
- YouTube Bans Firearms Demo Videos, Entering the Gun Control Debate
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days