Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
Solid Snake bids farewell in Konami's PlayStation 3 exclusive Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. A remarkable blend of Hollywood caliber cut scenes and a memorable soundtrack thrusts an old and cynical Snake into an epic struggle to kill his evil brother, Liquid. Though preachy and at times long-winded, the gripping narrative features unforgettable characters and over the top action sequences. On the battlefield, you'll love sneaking past enemies, courtesy of Snake's effective OctoCamo, which enables him to blend into environments, and the game's well-stocked armory puts pistols, rocket launchers and sniper rifles into your hands. That said, combat is good, not outstanding, and enemies act foolishly. While Metal Gear Solid 4 is the most impressive cinematic achievement in gaming, its less impressive gameplay doesn't match its superior presentation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Facebook Sued by Investors Over Voter-Profile Harvesting
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Facebook Just Lost More Than Tesla's Entire Market Cap in Two Days