Hearst CEO Steps Down
Ever since the chief himself, William Randolph Hearst, ran the media empire, there has always been a very Hearst way of doing things: be conservative, be private, and never acknowledge internal strife. So the announcement on June 18 that Victor Ganzi, only the sixth chief executive officer in Hearst Corp.'s storied history, would be stepping down because of his "irreconcilable differences" with the board of trustees was very un-Hearst-like.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses