Three Years After Split, Ambanis Keep Bickering
From aviation to gas, the sparring between the Ambani brothers shows no signs of fading. In fact, June 18 will mark the third anniversary of the family agreement between the two brothers. That agreement ended a bitter, year-long fight in India's first business family and appeared to pave the way for an amicable resolution of all issues. Three years later, very little seems to have changed. The bitterness continues and the disputes are endless.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’