Fred Hassan on Learning from Adversity
Fred Hassan, the chief executive officer and chairman of Schering-Plough (SGP), has a reputation for taking on tough assignments and succeeding against long odds. Born in Pakistan, he has a degree in chemical engineering from University College London and an MBA from Harvard Business School. This is the third assignment for Fred as a Big Pharma CEO.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since BP Disaster
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy