Stocks: Price Patterns Are on Market's Side
We got some much needed relief from the sweltering heat wave in the Northeast last week. Unfortunately we did not get any reprieve from the energy market, as crude oil prices stayed above the $130 per barrel level and natural gas prices hit their highest level since 2005. Our call for a correction in the energy complex appears to have been early, and with it, our call for some stability and higher prices in stocks has been delayed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses