Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Get In The WaterBy
A new breed of animal has entered the real estate market the Property Shark. The latest results for Southern California from DataQuick Information Services show what’s going on. The media price in May fell a staggering 27% from $505,000 to $370,000, the largest drop since the firm began recording prices back in 1988. We’re now back to March 2004 prices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner