A Winning Strategy for Tough Times: Forge AheadJennifer Fishbein
The New York Times last month published an insightful article with tips from small-business owners on how to best the economic slump. Instead of cutting back, they say, take action. It will alleviate anxiety as well as financial strains.
Some advice: Don’t reduce advertising. Accept small accounts. Coddle big customers - and your best employees. Compromise.
What has worked for you?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners