From Intern to Full-Time
The slowing economy is raising the stakes for MBAs hoping to turn their summer internship into a full-time job offer. Although it's unclear whether employers will be making fewer job offers at the end of the summer, it's likely interns will find themselves in an increasingly tight job market, especially in the ailing financial and consulting sectors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’