Tokyo's "Just Do It" Leadership on Climate Change
It seems that the governor of Tokyo, Shintaro Ishihara, is tired of waiting around for his national leaders to act, so he's implementing an aggressive greenhouse emissions reduction program of his own, showing real leadershipScott Berinato
Posted on Leading Green: June 3, 2008 9:35 AM
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses