Kerkorian gets his Ford shares, and could get much, much moreDavid Welch
If he wanted it, billionaire investor Kirk Kerkorian could grab a huge stake in Ford Motor Co. Kerkorian’s Tracinda Corp. investment firm said on Tuesday that 826 million of Ford’s 2.2 billion shares were tendered in response to the company’s offer to buy another 20 million shares, which raises Kerkorian’s stake from 4.7% to 5.6%. Kerkorian hasn’t offered to buy more than the 20 million he asked for, but if he wanted he could have grabbed a 37% stake.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses