Interaction design at SVAHelen Walters
Just back from chatting with the indefatigable Steven Heller, who has spent much of his career at the New York Times and who is the author of a simply astonishing number of books on all manner of design topics. In his spare time, he’s co-chair of the MFA Design Department at the School of Visual Arts in New York and now he’s working with Liz Danzico on the newly minted MFA in Interaction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses