Oil & Gas Transport Stocks: Out of Fuel?
This week, the S&P 1500 Oil & Gas Storage & Transportation subindustry index was added to the high momentum list (see below), which consists of those S&P 1500 subindustry indexes that have trailing 12-month price performances that are in the top 10% of all subindustries in the "1500." Year to date through June 6, this subindustry index was up 9.5% vs. a 6.4% decline for the S&P 1500. During 2007, this subindustry rose 12.4% vs. a 3.6% advance for the "1500."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's