Getting Set for the iPhone App Store
Programmers at Iconfactory spent 1,000 hours creating Twitterific, an application that's ready to let iPhone owners view and post updates on Twitter's popular social network. Another software firm named 360mind has already built some 20 applications for the iPhone. In fact, hundreds of developers are set to stock the virtual aisles of the Apple's new App Store.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks