You bug us. Yes. You.Michelle Conlin
Do they ever suspect how much we loathe them? Do they ever get an inkling of the kind of trash talk that erupts the minute they leave the room? Do they kind of get that if Doystoevsky were writing today, that they would be The Devils? That when we journal, we far too often have to journal about THEM? NO, my friends. NO.
Isn’t it freakishly unbelievable? They are universally reviled but seem to lack any kind of understanding of the kind of antipathy they inspire. Amazing.
Toxic bosses all have their special brand of hell they practice on us. But they also all have in thing in common: an utter and total lack of self insight. Sound familiar?
Please, vent amongst yourselves.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- In One Tweet, Kylie Jenner Wiped Out $1.3 Billion of Snap’s Market Value
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Snap CEO Evan Spiegel Got $638 Million in Year of Firm's IPO
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- China Regulator Seizes Anbang, Chairman Faces Fraud Prosecution