Shouldn't a best-cities-in-the-world list include New York and London?By
Copenhagen topped the list of the world’s best cities, according to London-based lifestyle magazine Monocle. But what surprised me is that the list, which measures quality of life, skipped over London and New York (both tops on my list). Interestingly, the magazine chose to include two U.S. cities — Honolulu and Minneapolis — and not more obvious choices such as Miami, Los Angeles, New York, Chicago or San Francisco.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’