Fall Recruiting Moves into Summer
Clutching freshly printed business cards, a group of incoming Johnson School at Cornell University MBA students nibbled on cheese and crackers while mingling with recruiters at the New York offices of Deloitte Consulting last week. The scene was typical of an MBA career event, but the timing was not. It was early June, and students who hadn't even set foot on the Ithaca (N.Y.) campus were already worrying about securing an internship for the following summer.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses