Philly Inquirer Fake Ads May Mark The End of The Newspaper ModelBy
The Philadelphia Inquirer, apparently hurting from lack of advertising, put 18 fake ads in today’s paper. This one, for Derrie-Air, is for an airline that says it is the only “carbon-neutral luxury airline.” The newspaper has disclaimers in small print. The point apparently is to track the responses to the fake ads. Will they then show responses to advertisers in the hope that they will run real ads in the paper? Hmmmm.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner