Macquarie Targets Asia's 'Generation A'
Macquarie is launching an emerging markets infrastructure and development index that capitalises on rapid urbanisation in Asia and Africa. It is a timely move. This year, the world's urban population will equal the rural population for the first time, driven by a growing middle class—a group of people that Macquarie is calling Generation A.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’