Headhunting Goes Cross-Cultural
A 2007 Whirlpool (WHR) 10-K filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission confirms what the world's most influential executive recruiters (BusinessWeek.com, 8/2/04) have been reporting with increasing frequency and emphasis. The first line of the company's description of corporate risk factors states: "Our ability to attract, develop, and retain executives and other qualified employees is crucial to our results of operations and future growth."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses