Don't Let the Rules Overtax Your Retirement

When planning for retirement, make sure you know how these rules could change your financial picture after age 70

Due to common pension plan requirements and Social Security rules, ages 55, 60, 62, and 65 often surface as benchmarks in retirement planning. But planning for your 70th year and beyond could also be crucial because of Social Security and tax rules that change when you reach age 70 and 70½.

To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.