Mark Cuban: Tiered Broadband is Wonderful
Mark Cuban, a TV services investor and a former “Dancing With The Stars” contestant, is all for tiered broadband. “If the choice is between your being able to download more movies or other video and my getting the best possible speed from my internet connection, I’m thrilled when you get kicked off,” he wrote in a post on his blog. “It can’t happen soon enough. Speed is what I need. Take all your P2P downloads and get the hell off my internet.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Buffett's About to Get $3 Billion Back From Burger King Owner