Dell Sees 'Clearer Path' to No. 1 in Asia
The PC maker is confident of its goal, based on its first quarter results announced Thursday in the United States, said Felice in a telephone briefing to media Friday. Dell reported total revenues of US$16 billion, an increase of 9 percent over the same period last year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’