A Case for Buying Stocks
Stocks rallied today. One portfolio manager said it was mostly just a “relief rally,” a bouncing back after bearish news earlier in the week. But to put you in a more optimistic mood, check out something John Wilson of Morgan Keegan wrote this morning. He was summarizing a note from Thomas Trantum:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day