What's a Twitter Ad Worth? $545?Heather Green
I missed, while I was on vacation, Ian Schafer’s experiment in selling advertising on Twitter. Ian’s an ad guy at Deep Focus and is auctioning on eBay a month of sponsorship of his Twitter account. And yep, so far, the bidding is up to $545.
I like that he’s doing this as an auction and talking about it on his blog. And I particularly like his ending lines. “Someone’s got to figure out some kind of business model with Twitter. And I’d rather be part of the solution.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun
- Dollar Extends Gain; Europe Bonds Rise, Stocks Dip: Markets Wrap