Listening with Heart
The heart is an amazing compass for what is important and true. When you listen to someone in a wholehearted way, you tap into a much broader spectrum of information. Rational thought and reason are fine, but they only give you a black-and-white picture. Your heart adds color. Listening with heart helps you tune in, ask more insightful and skillful questions, gain deeper insight, and find more creative solutions. We all have a heart, and it’s got a large influence on us and on others. Whether you bring your heart into the game or ignore it or suppress it, in the end, it will have its say. I invite you to listen to others with a quiet mind and an open heart today.
David Peck President Leadership Unleashed San Francisco
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Morgan Stanley Says Stock Slide Was Appetizer for Real Deal
- U.S. Stocks Fall With Treasuries, Dollar Climbs: Markets Wrap
- U.S. Pays Up to Auction $179 Billion of Debt in a Span of Hours
- Tech Lifts U.S. Stocks as Treasuries Fluctuate: Markets Wrap
- Florida Teachers’ Pension Fund Invested in Maker of School Massacre Gun