Brad Pitt takes real-life role as resort designerBy
Brad Pitt isn’t the first celebrity to lend his name to help sell a real estate project. But it’s not common for movie stars to design five-star luxury hotels.
Pitt, who has long had a passion for architecture, will help design an 800-room green hotel and resort in Dubai. He won’t have to give up his day job because he’ll be part of a team of professional consultants from Los Angeles-based architecture firm GRAFT.
Here’s a video of Pitt on Charley Rose talking about his love of architecture.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- U.S. Stocks Rebound, Dollar Stumbles With Yields: Markets Wrap
- Apple Plans Upgrades to Popular AirPods Headphones
- Jeremy Grantham Wants His Kids to Get Into Emerging Markets
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course