Wireless Early Termination Fees: Can You Hear Me Now?
In the past few months, several wireless service providers — AT&T, Sprint Nextel, T-Mobile USA — began prorating, or announced they would prorate their early termination fees (Verizon Wireless began this practice back in 2006). What that means is, if your contract is half-way through, you owe the carrier only a portion of the penalty someone who’s just signed up will pay. In the past, all customers had to play a flat early termination fee.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders