Marcial: Yahoo's Endgame
Yahoo! finally looks ready to do a deal, according to people familiar with the situation. Pressure from large shareholders has persuaded Yahoo to work out a transaction with Microsoft, or alternatively, with Google. "Something will definitely happen soon" says one of the people involved in solving Yahoo's conundrum.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis