Stocks Fall Ahead of Holiday
Major U.S. stock indexes fell Friday as traders unloaded stocks before the Memorial Day holiday weekend. Oil futures were higher in seesaw trading, with gasoline and heating oil futures also higher amid worries about potential shortages and strong demand. A new report showed the U.S. housing market continuing its decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Two Biggest Risks Now Are China and Inflation, Market Veteran Says