Movers: Ford, NetApp, ExpressJet, Calpine, Pfizer, Blue Coat Systems
Ford Motor (F) says unless there is a fairly rapid turnaround in U.S. business conditions, which the company is not anticipating, it now looks like it will take longer than expected to achieve its North American Automotive profitability goal. It expects to be about break-even company-wide in 2009. The auto maker cites rapidly rising commodity prices, higher gasoline price which are accelerating consumers' shift away from large trucks, SUVs. S&P maintains hold.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas